The Girl in The Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction Story

Chapter 3

Claire

Sept. 3, 2018
Oh my goodness, it is the first day of middle school I am freaking out! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? "Hey," said a stranger "have we ever met?" I stare blankly at the guy thinking what to say "hi I'm clam I mean Claire." Oh, my gosh why did I say clam?  Sorry to get distracted but wow his eyes sparkle think the water in the ocean they are so blue. "Well nice to meet you, Claire, I'm Josh you look like your new here. Do you need any help?"
"Oh that would be wonderful"
"where is your first class?"
"E207"
"Oh, really that's where I am heading too! I'll show you the way I know this place by heart."
"Josh lets go!" Said a football player
Best day ever the first person I meet is the most popular person in school probably and is a...A.A.A.FOOTBALL PLAYER! This is crazy I know I just met him but I think I am starting to like him. 
"Wait I want to bring someone with us," Josh said
oh, my gosh did Josh just say us?
"You coming, Claire?"
"Coming," I said
Everyone sits down and the teacher greets himself in front of the class.
"Good morning class welcome to history class I am Mr. Auston"
everyone starts to whisper.
"So since it is the first day of school we will do a name game with this beach ball someone will toss the ball to you and you will say your name and say  anything that you think stands out about you."
This will be fun I guess but I am wondering how my brother is doing in high school it is his first day of school obviously. On second thought I don't really care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)