The Girl in The Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Chapter 2

Ben

7:00pm Aug. 30 2018
Hi I'm Ben I am Claire's older brother and also the oldest sibling. My pesky little sister Claire loves to just laugh as loud as she can. Could she just be quiet for just one day? I just don't know what I'll do without my family, except my sister, I am graduating in 2022 and I am going to Love Mill High School. I guess it's OK even though I basically lost all my friends and good teachers. I have always wanted to start up singing until my little sister started up choir in the CPCA. I've been in honors Math and UIL Math and I am now in the finals competition but I can't go to the last UIL competition because school starts on Tuesday. I hope my team wins because we've been practicing since the 8th grade which is great because I guarantee that we will win! "Ben your girlfriend is here" said Claire " good luck" Claire winks and leaves. Duty calls when your Girlfriend wants you she'll love this date I have planed for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)