My Handsome Man- Short story By Peachy Cube (Fiction)

I woke up to hear a knock at my door tired and confused as can be I walk up to the door with my band shirt and Nike shorts on from the day before. Opening the door I see a handsome guy from my high school, Ben His brown silky hair, with sweetheart lips, and eyes as blue as the sky. Not knowing what to say I stayed silent. Letting him speak he clear his throat and started to speak. "Hey Alice, I wanted to ask you something important." I let him inside and lead him to the lounge where he sat down on the love seat. Looking into his eyes I feel our love and deep connection. "So what did you need to talk about?" As I jumped into Ben's lap. "Would you want to go to Paris, France with me?" Without even thinking I blurted out "Paris you mean the Paris, France in Europe?" He nodded "yep"
"Ben, how did you even get these tickets? I have been wanting to go ever since I was a little girl!"
"I know that's one of the reasons why I got it."
"What was the other reason?" I looked at him once again only a couple inches away from his face ready to kiss him.
"The other reason.." He starts the scratch the back of his head
I look at him once again playfully pushing him.
"You sly fox"
"What?" He started to get a mischievous smile at me he starts rubbing my back looking at me giving me chills all over.
"Ben, is this a surprise?"
His mischievous smile gets even bigger getting closer to my face and whispering in my ear
"Of course it is and you know what?"
"What is it, Ben"
"I love you"
"I love you too Ben"
pulling me in closer he turns our hug into a kiss. Pulling away I ask "When are we leaving?"
"Tomorrow night."
I kiss his one last time and dash to my bedroom grabbing a suitcase and putting my clothes in there.
"Alice"
"Yes, Ben?"
"Could I say here tonight?"
"Anytime you know I would never say no!"
After we got done with packing Ben put on some French music, poured some wine for the both of us, and we danced the night away like two lovebirds that will love each other forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)