I am offering you this poem (rewitten)

dedicated to my funny, amazing, bubbly little cousin!

I am offering this poem,
To cheer you up when you have a boyfriend and he breaks up with you
To show you that I am there for you
So you are not alone and you feel happy
So I can make you laugh until you cry,
To show you how to survive high school
So you can go to school and talk about us,
And let you follow my footsteps so you know how to act and where to go.
I love you Kusine and cousins will love each other forever,
I am offering you this poem,
So I can cheer you on when you get included in something
So I can be the funny, crazy person I am to you
So you can have a blast with me,
So you can learn the highs and lows of life
From Cheaters to lovers
Bullies to backstabbers
Friends to enemies
And family Drama,
God will always love you
Following with your family and friends,
I love you Kusine and no matter how far apart we are we will always stay close at heart,
I am offering you this poem,
To know who is safer than others
Who is dangerous than just plan old jerks
To tell you the meaning of family,
To help you get to a goal you have,
I love you Kusine and cousins will always be friends no matter what,
I am offering you this poem,
To be sisters even when far away
The days we are together we will be just like sisters
Sisters always come before misters,
To send our letters in confidence without even a phone
And even talk about our lives and how we are,
God will always come first and then others,

I love you Kusine and this is your poem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)