Wishes of love 1/30/2020

 The pain inside my heart engulfed me as I process what is about to happen. 

I hear my boyfriend, Alex say to me “Baby” He pauses despite knowing what he might say next “a goodbye is something that is forever ‘see you later’ is you will be able to talk and or see everyone again later on in life.” 

I was never able to process that I wasn’t coming back it was like being stabbed in the heart, my world crumbles to pieces as I think more about what is about to happen. I hugged my boyfriend to tell him that I promise I will visit him once I am able to get a job at 16. My eyes filled with tears that were made of waves like the ocean, Alex cups his massive hands to fit my small cheeks and makes a look I will never forget. His dark brown eyes so sincere and gentle, with much empathy, filled within them, the face you make when you never want someone to leave from your grasp. 

I feel shattered to pieces and falling into a never-ending hole of depression and loss. My mind turns while I’m talking to Alex, we both suffer from what came crashing down on what I had to do. 

“You know I have no choice to do this, my parents aren’t letting me saying I don’t want this to happen.” 

I keep my tears back so I am not able to cry but Alex looked at me and assured me that it was ok. That day was the first day I heard and saw my boyfriend cry, which made me even cry more. When I start to calm down he wipes my tears away, sits down right beside me, gives me a kiss on the forehead, and asks to take some pictures of us together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)