Imagine- Peachy Cube

Imagine a day with a big venue in front of you white and purple flowers all for you,
Sad faces look at you and give you a gift and not of happiness but for mourning, no presents needed because you hurt me and the family we love you but why this out of everything,
all you need is your best friends your spouse and your huge family,
they never leave your side and never hurt you,
they trust and you trust them,
you will never know what love is until you are with your family,
you always keep on getting nagged on because you have to look your best just for your business interview for a level up to your new life,
Imagine your pet right beside you an animal extinct or not that pet protects you with its life,
it will never change cause you're the glue to the family you stick them together,
what could we ever do without you?
Everyone looks up to you and no one hates you they are just curious
add ons are bought to make your life easier as you think,
you are Strong and Courageous your child within you will stick to you and be the life of you,
that child you Imagine is a Brave, Happy, Bubbly, singing, dancing, Confident person,
why aren't you like them you can't Grow, you can't Fade and you can't Leave we can't leave only for the reason of Love and your Imagination,
you kick butt and you love your family with all your heart the only problem is your addiction to your little smoker, the demon, that killing machine,
STOP, you need to STOP but you can't it's too drawn to you,
Let go just Let go of this stupid pen that keeps the family away only because of for addiction,
I love you
STOP don't go we pay to save you every time through sickness and depressing days,
if you just Imagine would you still be with us would you still be around the family,
the sadness of missing you and not being able to look up to you pains me because I don't have a sibling to be with me sometimes,
Take the blame and be bad ruin the family more but I want you back to the family,
all I want is my family back together but all I can do is just IMAGINE.


I know this was a little depressing but this is to someone is my family and I hope you guys can relate to it. If there are any errors people comment or email me if you can to tell me what was wrong. Thanks for reading!!
Love,
Peachy Cube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)