The Girl In The Mirror By Peachy Cube Fictional Story

Chapter 4

Ben

9:00 am Sept. 3, 2018

It's 3rd Period right now and I just dumped my girlfriend for cheating on me. Meh, at least I'm single now up to a new girlfriend. I look over just a little bit and I see a short, young, happy, talkative girl talking to some football players. I wonder what she's talking about it's probably about football. She and I make eye contact, she talks a little bit more to them and takes her leave, and starts walking towards me. She looks straight at me making me have little butterflies in my stomach "Hi" she said, I look up seeing her right by me with her big peachy smile. "What's your name? I'm Adaline" gosh I probably look like a freak right now what do I say.
"Hey, I'm  Ben," I said in a sheepish, cool, soft tone of voice.
Adaline giggles a little. "So what brings you here Ben, I heard that you are Candian."
I search for an answer in my mind going off and on if I should go with it or tell her I am actually from California. "I am actually from California on the rich side of town in Hollywood."
"That's even better I have always wanted to meet a Californian"
I stand in shock on how she responded to me. After that conversation, she kept on looking at me when I looked at her, those sparkly hazel eyes and beach wave chestnut hair with a sweet soft voice and cupid bow lips. When I figure out more about her and she is good I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Girl in the Mirror By Peachy Cube Fiction story

Fall Gold

My Belief- Peachy Cube (Non-fiction)